Motorcycle Insurance in Texas
Texas has more motorcycle owners in the state than anywhere else in the country. However, no matter where you live, you need to make sure that you protect your investment in the event of an accident or other damage resulting from theft, vandalism, or storms. We offer various insurance coverage to fit your needs at Christian Insurance Agency in Magnolia, TX.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
Motorcycle insurance is legally required in Texas, just like auto insurance. All motorcycle owners must also meet the state minimum requirements on their insurance policies, including:
- Bodily injury coverage for $30,000 for each person and $60,000 for each accident
- Property damage coverage for at least $25,000
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
You can also choose from any of the following coverage types to keep your motorcycle protected:
- Collision - Like auto insurance, collision covers damage from accidents with another motorist. This will cover your repair or replacement expenses.
- Comprehensive - This is also similar to auto insurance. It will pay for your repair or replacement expenses if your motorcycle is damaged due to theft, vandalism, or storms.
- Custom equipment - This will cover any aftermarket parts and equipment that were not installed on your bike originally by the manufacturer.
- Roadside assistance - This coverage will assist you if you are stranded and your motorcycle needs a battery jump-start or a flat tire change.
- Uninsured/underinsured - This will protect you against other not insured drivers if you are involved in an accident, and they are at fault. This will cover your medical expenses if you are injured.
To obtain a quote for motorcycle insurance, contact Christian Insurance Agency today. You can also give us a call, and one of our agents will be happy to assist you in finding the best coverage for your situation. We are located in Magnolia, TX.